Let us be a part of your next girls' trip with our exclusive permanent jewelry collection. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, a bridal party, or just because, Amaranthine by Kent is the perfect gift!
Available by appointment at both our Rolla and Kirkwood locations.
- All participants must sign a waiver saying they have read and understand the following policies.
- All permanent jewelry consumers must be 12 years of age or older. An adult must accompany all minors under the age of 16.
- All sales are final on permanent jewelry – Kent Jewelry does not guarantee permanent items against breakage or that permanent items will withstand long-term wear and tear. There is no charge for us to temporarily remove the jewelry but if you need it welded back there is a $20 charge.
- All chains and charms are available in 14k gold or silver.
- All charms and chains are subject to availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Amaranthine permanent jewelry?
Permanent jewelry is a custom-fit piece made specifically for you to represent a special occasion in your life or just for fun! We offer a selection of 14k gold and silver chain options, measure your wrist to find the perfect fit, and weld the chain directly onto you.
How does it work?
Once you are fitted, we use an arc welder to weld a jump ring together to permanently connect the ends of the chain together. The process is painless and takes about 10 minutes to complete. Although “permanent”, it can be removed by simply clipping the jump ring.
What if my permanent jewelry needs to be removed or breaks?
If at any point you need to remove your bracelet it can be clipped off with scissors at the small welded ring. If it is removed or breaks, we can weld it back on later for a $20 fee.
Can I go through airport security or other metal detectors with permanent jewelry?
Yes! Delicate jewelry rarely sets off standard metal detectors and the TSA does not require you to remove fine jewelry when going through security.
How should I care for my new piece?
All permanent jewelry is made of 14k gold and silver to ensure a durable, yet lightweight piece. As with all fine jewelry, you may experience daily wear over time. We recommend using extreme caution when performing activities that may be prone to having the chain get snagged/caught and result in breaking. Silver items may tarnish over time and we recommend wiping them occasionally with a small cloth or polishing rag which can be purchased at Kent Jewelry.
What about medical procedures?
Certain medical procedures with X-ray scans may require you to remove your permanent jewelry. If this happens, we offer re-welding services for $20.